:( I hope it’s soon for your sake!!! I’m sure, if it’s not, that there will be a day where it is much earlier for you :D
Oh yeah! I’ll be fine till about 3am here. It’s only about 9pm, so I’m quite alright! How’s the coffee?!? :D
I just changed my school schedule completely. I only have one class the same as I did yesterday, everything else is completely different. I am so happy right now. I’m also scared. I’m actually, truly going after what I want to do and it’s terrifying.
I’m free falling and I’m absolutely loving it!!!
I went to a concert of hers quite awhile ago, and it was incredible. What amazes me though, is that her voice just sounds the way it does. There’s no electronic compression or auto-tuning. She has just got this voice that sounds so magnificently strange! Her range is also pretty amazing. If you’ve heard Hide and Seek, that’s really all her. There isn’t any electronically lifting her voice an octave. She hits the high notes like its nothing. She is such a beast.
This is so childish. “I was here first…blabllahblahblahblah.”
So, over 50,000 people are being all hipster-y because they’re upset that people are joining Tumblr? Hmm. Yeah, I was here before the change, but who cares? I love my newest followers! I love knowing that more people are discovering how wonderful this world is!
Also, we don’t own Tumblr. This isn’t just our special place, this is anyones special place. I hope that people don’t become hostile just because it becomes popular… I think a lot of us joined hoping to find some sort of release from our lives. Maybe it was to find the rest of your fandom, whatever. Just don’t let all of that go.
Tumblr isn’t changing. Apparently some of the people on it are.
So far today, I have done these things:
- Well, I’ve gotten four hours of sleep… :/
- Gone for a run (WOOT) and during it, I stopped in the park because the field was all wet and stuff and I wanted to have some fun. I slid allllllll over the park, haha my legs were covered in grass. It was sooo tiring actually, but I was having way more fun than I had been jogging! 8P.
- It was 5:30 in the morning so no one else was around. I danced around like an idiot to various songs in my driveway after my run. It was awesome.
- I took a cold shower. I love cold showers. I’m weird, I know.
- I did finger waves in my hair. I’m a total pro at them now!!! YAYAY!!
- I ate food. NOM.
- It’s only 7 now. I need to talk to some elderly people and find out what the hell they do so early in the morning. I mean, they’re always saying they get up at 5 or 6. Hmm, super top secret senior citizen organizations I bet.
- Now I’m going to watch TV, or play with my cat. Or both.