Aerial view of General Hospital, the University of Iowa, 1938
Photographer: Frederick W. Kent
View looking southeast. Medical Laboratories Building on left is east of the hospital, at center. Field House and attached Armory are south of the hospital, visible in upper right. Iowa River and Burlington Street Bridge are visible in upper left. Quadrangle residence hall is southeast of hospital.
It is interesting to compare this image with a similar photo from 1963.